Sunday, March 6, 2011

MAN I LOVE THIS CRAZY KID!!
It is our Addie-licious's birthday today (well yesterday Mar 5th) and how can I not just rave about this sweet, funny, and kinda nutty kid.
I just love her!!
So grateful that we were given the gift of being her mom and dad.
What to tell you about this monkey...
-she is a princess in every way
-so girly -this kid is absolutely gorgeous, I might be bias, but honestly isn't she STUNNING!!
-so loving and smooshy (maybe not really a word but no less true)
-totally cheesy (I'm usually the one getting the squishy kisses and cheesy grins and I have to say I love it) -A is so incredibly stubborn. If she wants a certain outfit for school or color of something then there is pretty much no changing your mind and if you fight for something else then you may as well plan on being late.
-So independent! Always trying to accomplish as much without help as she can. -right now your fave color is blue, was purple but nope don't even try and give her purple over blue now.
-JUSTIN BIEBER!!! Don't know why, I did not encourage this! However like many other aspects of her life there is no rhyme or reason. Just try and change her mind.

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MY SWEET CRAZY KID!!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Give licious a birthday kiss from me!!!

Mont and Dawna said...

Darling Girl. Fabulous Mom. And Beautiful Post.
Also...Thanks for the dinner the other night. It was delish as usual and we enjoyed the visit with you and your cute family!!!
Thanks for sharing Addie with us yesterday! She is a beautiful girl, a for definite JB fan, and we love having her over. So anytime!