Wednesday, November 5, 2008

From oldest to youngest

So, we had a very special day on October 25th. Our gorgeous 8 year old was baptized. She was so blessed to have so many people there that love her. Thank you everyone who came and made her day so special and of course all those who we know wished they could be there. We love you all.
I'm so grateful for the gospel and I feel blessed that Mark and I have been taught by our parents and teachers throughout our lives. I hope we can do as good a job.

Here are a few pics of the day.
I know this is washed out but I just think it captured her so well. I love you, you wonderful sweet girl.






Recognize anyone?? We took the kids to the mall to go trick or treating and the Lethbridge Herald used us to capture the moment, why wouldn't they with those good looking little witches. Addie wouldn't wear her hat so mommy had to take care of it.

What a marvelous mother I am. My two yr old had to take her thirsty matters into her own hands.
So if you didn't already know you may have thought that the shot of Addie was the "youngest" I was talking about in the title but actually this is the youngest. This is approximately what our tiny little 6 week old baby looks like and he or she is about the size of a sweet pea.

We are very excited, the girls are thrilled and it will be such a blessing.
Could get rough at times but still, like Mark said when we were throwing around the idea "Well, we sure like the ones we've got"

So that's all the new news. We love you all and hope this finds you all so great.

7 comments:

Megan C said...

Wow Jen!! Double congratulations!! Abby got baptized this past summer and I was amazed how much it affected me. I think that it was one of my proudest moments as a mother. I can't believe our girls are that old.
I am also excited that you are going to be joining the 5 children club. There aren't very many of us, and I am so excited for you guys! Congrats again!!!

Christal said...

Love you jen!! Exciting all around I am so happy for you! you have such a fun beautiful family!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog - Jackson's baptism day was great. She looked so wonderful. We are excited for the new little baby. You are great parents. Love mom

carly said...

You have such beautiful little girls... and maybe a handsome little man?! Congratulations Jack you look so old and beautiful! Thanks for the blog! Your girls are growing up! addie looks like a new woman since I saw her last!

PS. Jack was baptized October 25, not September.

love you!

Ashley said...

YAY JENN!! That's so exciting! congrats!

Kristy said...

Aww. I so wish we were there for Jackson's special day. Very cute pictures!

The Five Jacksons said...

We are so happy for all the wonderful news! Congats you guys!
Jadi