Long enough arms that I can snuggle with 2-4 children at once.
Husband, who is awesome!!!
Parents who are willing to watch 1-4 of my beautiful girls.
Friends who go out of their way to help me take care of my ladies.
Brothers and Sisters who share their babies with me.
Gorgeous little girls who love their mommy and daddy all the time.
Beautiful music (thank you Sara) that inspired this little story...
The setting is this, 4 beautiful women, 3 little (Brae, Kels, and Addie) one big(me ) in a car bound for Calgary. Music playing on the radio by Sara Baril (her cd)
Kelsie (from the back of the car):
Mommy do you ever miss Jesus?
Mommy (tears welling up in her eyes, almost too choked up to answer):
Yes, sometimes.
Kelsie (just telling it like it is):
Me too.
That's it, that's all, she was just wondering I guess.
I love being a mommy!!!
6 comments:
Jenn that is so sweet and spiritual!! I don't blame you for getting cheesy on us at all--that was beautiful!!! I love little kids who bring so much of heaven on earth--your girls are beautiful and obviously so close to the spirit!
You're a great mom doing a great job teaching them.....I love this sweet post!! Thanks for sharing!
she is such a sweet little lady! and what a beautiul picture of her! love you all so much
Cute picture of cute Kelsie!!
That is too cute! Love the dress on little Kelsie. Also very cute.
how cute was that!! You are a great mom! with four beautiful fun kids!! love the picture too!
Grateful for such sweet reminders of who we are and where we come from!
Jadi
Post a Comment