
I can't believe my beauty is getting so old. My little baby is going into grade two. She is also turning 7 in a few days, one year from baptism. So fast. She was just a baby yesterday, i swear. Little things like the way she loves clothes how she is excited about a new haircut . Last night after I cut her hair she leaned out of her top bunk and said "I love my new hair, my hair yesterday was my old look" I didn't know that she had a look, I just though she was my little girl. I am a very lucky mom. 4 beautiful little ladies that will before I know it be 4 very moody teenage girls. I just have to remember today. I'm sure 4 teens will bring all sorts of crazy and all sorts of wonderful.
3 comments:
So cute a girl!
cute hair cut. Have fun at school tomorrow Jackson! I love you all Love gdnj
Cute!! She was just a baby. Fun to have four girls. I love them all.
Grand Dad loves the new "do". You are a very special grand daughter, you always choose right over wrong. Keep it up!!!
:)
Post a Comment